26 May 1402 at 21:24
Amour, we are going to teach you how to use Passkeys for simple and easy login to Google account. The period of entering passwords for accounts is over!
Some time ago, Google introduced the Google Passkeys service with the aim of bypassing the process of entering passwords for Google accounts.
However, the use of this service is not yet mandatory; So if you’re hesitant to use it instead of your account password, you can still use the traditional method!
At the same time, if you care about the security of your account, you should seriously consider replacing your Google account password with Pesky.
This is because passwords are not as secure as they once were, and there are many ways to guess or obtain them. In addition, even password saving applications can be hacked at times and may result in the exposure of all users’ passwords at once!
Pesky generally replaces the password input process with more secure methods such as biometric authentication. So instead of having to enter a password every time to log into your Google account, you can use a fingerprint sensor, facial recognition, or even a random code generated by password creation and verification applications.
At first glance, you may think that replacing a password with a password is a complicated task. However, in reality it is not and it will be very simple to use.
Also, if you are not satisfied after setting up Passkeys, you can quickly return to the previous method and enter your Google account by entering the password.
In the rest of this text, we will explain how to use Google Password instead of entering the Google account password with it.
How to replace your Google account password with Pesky?
Setting up the Pesky service and using it can be done in several simple steps instead of entering a password.
However, you should be sure that you are doing this on your own device; Because running it on public devices can have severe security consequences for you.
The steps to do the work are as follows:
- Log in to your Google account and find the “Safer sign-in with Google” window. If you do not find this window, you can go directly to the address https://myaccount.google.com/safer-signin Access this page.
- At the top of the page, find Passkeys option and click on Passkey activation.
- Select the Create a Passkey option and then press the Continue option to follow the steps to set up this service on your device or others.
- If you select Use another device in the previous section, you will probably have to allow your browser to use Bluetooth. If you see this message, confirm it.
- Point the camera of the device on which you want to set the password to the QR code generated on the primary device, and then select the option to save the password.
- Also, if you decide to set up Pesky on your current device, a window will appear and show the Google account you want to activate Pesky for. If the information is correct, select the Continue option.
- In the next step, a window may appear asking you for your Google account password. In this case, enter the password and confirm.
- After completing all the above steps, press the Done button.
Note that you may encounter problems in defining a password for Google Workspace accounts; Because for this category of accounts, an administrator must be appointed in the first step.
If you are also facing this problem, contact your network administrator.